-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:47 AM
#1
Inactive Member
ok, ok, it's exciting to me. thanks for the patience.
MooMoo
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:51 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Let's see if it's working yet.
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:52 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
January 22nd, 2006, 06:17 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Ok, it work's now and it actually looks like me instead of a distortion. Yippee. If you look close you can see hubby's ear.
-
January 22nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
#5
Inactive Member
My ds saw your old avatar last night & said, "Who Dat'?" (He's two [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I told him, "MissMooMoo". He giggled & repeated, "MiMooMoo". He followed that with, "Purty MooMoo" [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] I think you are pretty too. Your new avatar shows just how much [img]smile.gif[/img] Now to get my dh to put one up for me. I am computer challenged. *Sigh*.
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 22nd, 2006, 02:36 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Nice avatar! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:15 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hmmmm I still see the old one..... wonder why.
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:16 PM
#8
Inactive Member
LOL ok NOW after I posted... the NEW avatar show up LOL ... weird
You look GREAT Sarah!
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:22 PM
#9
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
Yeah, I saw the old one earlier today but now I see the new one. Looks good!
-
January 22nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Yes, very nice. You look different than in your Kaya pic.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks